Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Full-back briefs
07-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Full-back briefs
My preference is for full-back briefs, preferably shiny fabrics - especially love silks and satins.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2012, 09:53 PM
RE: Full-back briefs
I also prefer the full brief but have taken to wearing thongs that are wide as possible at the front and quite enjoy them (after you get used to the back between your cheeks) which doesn't take long at all.
Find all posts by this user
28-11-2012, 11:40 PM
(28-11-2012 09:53 PM)dunkm13 Wrote:  I also prefer the full brief but have taken to wearing thongs that are wide as possible at the front and quite enjoy them (after you get used to the back between your cheeks) which doesn't take long at all.

I've heard that's true, must persevere with that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2012, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 03:23 PM by leander13.)
[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=medium]
(28-11-2012 11:40 PM)Admin Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 09:53 PM)dunkm13 Wrote:  I also prefer the full brief but have taken to wearing thongs that are wide as possible at the front and quite enjoy them (after you get used to the back between your cheeks) which doesn't take long at all.

I've heard that's true, must persevere with that.

I much prefer a silky full back panty.
prefer full back but do not mind other types as long as they are silky to the touch.
prefer full back but do not mind other types as long as they are silky to the touch.
01-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Heart RE: Full-back briefs
I wear High Leg Panties, as I feel almost naked wearing them. Heart
14-01-2013, 08:00 PM
i like to wear full back panties but sometimes find the front a bit narrow if you know what i mean! here's a tip, try wearing them back to front. it sounds odd but they really are comfortable. i also love to wear thongs and g strings as long as the front is wide enough to be comfortable.
14-01-2013, 08:00 PM
i like to wear full back panties but sometimes find the front a bit narrow if you know what i mean! here's a tip, try wearing them back to front. it sounds odd but they really are comfortable. i also love to wear thongs and g strings as long as the front is wide enough to be comfortable.
16-01-2013, 01:26 AM
I really like satin knickers but lace is nice as well, I prefer the fuller styles but I'm not that well endowed so i find even some of the more skimpy styles just as comfy and great to wear.
29-09-2013, 07:52 PM
(16-01-2013 01:26 AM)mike1 Wrote:  I really like satin knickers but lace is nice as well, I prefer the fuller styles but I'm not that well endowed so i find even some of the more skimpy styles just as comfy and great to wear.
Totally agree about full back knickers, Although I find for everyday wearing, cotton is my choice.
Mainly because the fabric is nice and thin, making them so comfortable and much more comfortable than Mens briefs.

I understand the "not well endowed" phrase, Me neither, but even so, I used to fall out of some knickers.
What came as a surprise to me is that I can stay in them now. But I can.

Shame us guys dont talk about these sort of things eh?
Some younger guys wear womens jeans, Lets face it, It is only fabric. Whats the problem?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)